USING LEMON MYRTLE AND MOUNTAIN PEPPER
There are no rules. There are no limits, the choice is yours. The secret lies in using these herbs in your favourite dishes. Why not try something simple – but quite sensational?
Some suggestions – try these savoury ideas:
- Oven roasted tomatoes sprinkled with Mountain Pepper
- Mountain Pepper over mashed or roasted potatoes
- Lemon Myrtle sprinkled on pumpkin soup
- Mushrooms with Mountain Pepper
- Either, or both, in marinades or dressings
- Mountain Pepper on Greek style salads
- Mountain Pepper on smoked salmon or trout
- Lemon Myrtle in Thai style curries
- Lemon Myrtle sprinkled on whiting
- Mountain Pepper on roast lamb or steaks
- Either or both in your favourite pasta sauce
- Lemon Myrtle in apple pies
- Poached fruit with Lemon Myrtle leaves
- Fruit tarts with a sprinkle of Lemon Myrtle
- Citrus almond meal cake with Lemon Myrtle
- Baked apples stuffed with dried fruit, pecan nuts and Lemon Myrtle
- Add Mountain Pepper to your favourite bread recipe.
Try Tumbeela Mountain Pepper Berries
Mountain Pepper Berries provide a burst of spice, heat and flavour in sauces, marinades, casseroles and pates. The dried berries can be used in your grinder – making an aromatic alternative to pepper.
Visit our secure online shop to place your orders!